You will continue to work on the SWOT analysis or identification of your strategic audit company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats by writing elements about the internal environment and its impact on your strategic audit company.
Your Strategic audit company is FedEx. Please review the attached files for background information pertaining to FedEx.
Section IV of the Strategic Audit Report will consist of multiple parts; however, for this module, you will work on three specific parts about corporate culture, marketing, and finance.
Parts of this module’s section will allow you to explore your company’s current corporate culture and marketing objectives; then you will create an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) table for areas of strengths and weaknesses, and finally, you will create a financial data table or 10-K report.
Gaining a firm understanding of the environment currently existing in your company, how they market themselves, and their financial situation will enable you to see what they are doing correctly and what needs to be improved.
- Create a written overview of your company’s culture. Is it positive or negative, does it align with the organization’s objectives, strategies, and policies? Explain your company’s marketing goals. Are they clearly stated, consistent with their mission and vision statement, and follow the organizational goals?
2. Complete an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) table using the guidelines and instructions in the following documents which can be found within the attachment sections (Internal Factor Analysis Summary Guidelines (DOCX), IFAS Worksheet (DOCX), and IFAS Sample (DOCX)).
3. Review the following guidelines for the SEC Form 10-K Report and complete the blank 10-K template. This will allow you to gain a better understanding of your strategic audit company’s financial position.
– SEC Form 10-K Report Example (PDF)
– SEC Form 10-K Report Blank Template (DOCX)
Each of these documents can be found in the attachment section.
Part 1 of your assignment should be one full page in length.
Parts 2 and 3 of your assignment should consist of the completed worksheet and template.
All pages should be double-spaced, with sources cited and referenced using current APA formatting where appropriate.
You should have a total of one full written page and the completed worksheets upon completion of all parts. Compile all pages of your document to submit to this assignment.