This assignment will focus on organizational change and the challenges associated with change. For this assignment you are speaking to an audience and must create a PowerPoint Presentation that addresses the following questions:
- Discuss the positives and negatives of organizational change.
- Discuss approaches managers should use with employees to get them to embrace change.
Your presentation should consist of six slides. A seventh slide should be added for references if citations are included in the presentation.
To complete this assignment:
- Create the following PowerPoint slides. Please note that you are not required to place any images or record any voice narration on your slides.
- A title slide.
- An introduction slide that welcomes your listeners and includes what you plan to discuss on slides 3, 4, and 5.
- A slide listing the potential positive impacts of organizational change.
- A slide listing the potential challenges to organizational change.
- A slide for approaches managers may use to help employees embrace change.
- A summary slide addressing the key points of your presentation.
- Include comments that you plan to say to your audience in the Notes section below each slide, beginning with your title slide.
- Include a reference slide as an additional slide if you used any citations.
- Ensure the total file size is no large than 9 MB to allow it to be uploaded to SafeAssign.
If you need help with PowerPoint:
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze organizational change and ways that managers can encourage employees to embrace change.